Larynx Position and Vocal Style
Date: Tuesday 26th March
Time: 7.00pm GMT
Venue: Online via Zoom
Total Spaces: 100
Are you looking to pull more out of your voice and add a few more tools to your singing toolbox? When we begin to explore using larynx position for stylistic purposes, it can open up a whole new world of fresh possibilities, coordination, sounds and colours in our voices.
Join Collena for our March webinar and explore the world of larynx position and vocal style. She will be discussing:
The crucial role the larynx plays in influencing the character and tonal quality of the voice.
How the larynx can facilitate singing in different styles.
- The crucial role the larynx plays in influencing the character and tonal quality of the voice.
- How the larynx can facilitate singing in different styles.
- Tips for experimenting and exploring the different laryngeal sounds
- find out what styles and vocal qualities may work best for you
- Practical exercises to help in the extreme cases of a larynx too high or too low.
Collena will also answer any questions you may have about the topic.
You will need a microphone if you want to talk to us. Chat also available, camera optional.