The Vocal Warm Up Course
This is a comprehensive 14 lesson course designed to help you understand what warm-up exercises are out there and how to develop a warm-up regime that suits your individual voice, vocal style and situation.
Please note this course comes free with annual and monthly The Tribe membership.
Through doing the course you will
- understand why warm-ups are important,
- receive a selection of easy to do and highly effective warm-up exercises
- understand how each one helps your voice and singing
- get step-by-step instructions for each warm up, what to look out for and how to measure its success
- get guidance on how to approach vocal warmups, which scales to use, how long to do them for and when
- are a range of backing tracks for each scale described (male and female keys)
- other support material
Plus a bonus
You will also receive 3 webinar interviews with Dr. Ingo Titze, voice scientist, Joshua Alamu, top vocal coach (Little Mix, Rita Ora) and backing vocalist Katie Holmes-Smith (Adele, Olly Murs, Professor Green) talking about the science and practical application behind vocal warm-ups for pro singers.
Watch the “Introducing Vocal Warm-Ups Course”
If you have any questions about this course please email us
iSing founder, Voice and Performing Arts Medicine Specialist, Line Hilton (MSc PAM, B. Mus Ed (Jazz)), RN, has turned her jack-of-all-trades background into a powerful resource for singers and singing. She specialises in helping singers of all levels gain control over their voices and overcome vocal and health issues impacting the singing voice. Her clients range from developing to signed artists and pro singers. Her mission is to help educate singers and the music industry to better care for the vocal instrument using a multidisciplinary approach, a model commonly used in sports medicine. She aims to help the industry recognise the voice’s indispensable significance as the bearer of the artist’s creativity, personality and brand. Website: linehilton.com