Competition Rules and Regulations
1.The promoter is: iSing magazine a subsidiary of Singline Ltd.
2. Employees of iSing magazine and Singline Ltd. shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter iSing competitions, though at times it may be necessary to be on the iSing mailing list to enter certain competitions. Entrants may unsubscribe at any point after the winner has been drawn.
4. Closing date for entry will be displayed where ever the competition is advertised. After the closure date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any iSing competitions.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, iSing reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will arrange a suitable date and time for the winner to receive the prize where applicable.
11. Physical prizes will be posted at the cost of iSing, unless otherwise stated.
12. The promoter is not responsible for transport, accommodation, or any costs incurred in the collection of a prize, unless it is offered as part of the competition prize.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation [UK] and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.