We organise promotional giveaways with great singing-oriented companies and industry personnel from time to time, the end result of which is usually one of our readers getting a new piece of gear or a service for free!
Join the iSing Tribe to get competition details first.
- 5 Winners Get the 16 Back Issue Special Ended Friday May 19th, 5PM (BST) WINNERS: Sophia Dion, Marta Fabregat, Mark Tempany, Hannah Smikle and Makeda Michalke.
- Become A Bulletproof Performer Ended Mar 24th 2017 5PM (BST) WINNER: Marina P. Monsivais
- Why Eating Less And Exercising More Makes You Fat Ended Jan 20th 2017 5PM (BST) WINNERS: Sue Heath Craig Zeital & Laci Morgan
- How Your Voice Works Course Ended 18 Nov 5PM (BST) WINNER: Sarah Keenan
- Audio Technica In Ear Monitors Ended Sept 15th 5pm (BST) WINNER: Keanu Lee (Netherlands)
- Ultimate Artist 9-Day Programme 2016 Ended 30 Jun 2016 5pm (BST) WINNER: Jausme Stonkute (UK)
- Vocalizeu Winter Retreat Ended 22 Jan 2016 5pm (BST) WINNER: Jacob Ford (USA)
- Erika 60min Session Ended 30 Nov 2015 5pm (BST) WINNER: Mary Bernstein (USA)
- ACS Custom In Ear Monitors Ended 29 Jul 2014 5pm (BST) WINNER: Duncan Heather (UK)
Competition Rules and Regulations
1.The promoter is: iSing magazine a subsidiary of Singline Ltd.
2. Employees of iSing magazine and Singline Ltd. shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter iSing competitions, though at times it may be necessary to be on the iSing mailing list to enter certain competitions. Entrants may unsubscribe at any point after the winner has been drawn.
4. Closing date for entry will be displayed where ever the competition is advertised. After the closure date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any iSing competitions.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, iSing reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will arrange a suitable date and time for the winner to receive the prize where applicable.
11. Physical prizes will be posted at the cost of iSing, unless otherwise stated.
12. The promoter is not responsible for transport, accommodation, or any costs incurred in the collection of a prize, unless it is offered as part of the competition prize.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation [UK] and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.